skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dear Diary
the dead truth
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Candy
Today I bought some candy with my own money at the grocery store. When I got home I hid them in this chicken that nobody ever looks in.
heh heh heh....
2 comments:
Other Sarah
May 1, 2010 at 9:05 PM
I like your blogs. Write some more!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
beth
May 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Now I know where to look when I come and visit!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Kira and this is my blog about life.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2010
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(3)
Candy
Trampoline
Spring Break!
►
March
(4)
Followers
I like your blogs. Write some more!
ReplyDeleteNow I know where to look when I come and visit!
ReplyDelete