Today was soooo hot! It has been hot for the last few days too, but not this hot! I was so hot I had to spray myself with the hose. ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!!! It was SOOO FUN! To do this I put the hose nozzle in between two springs and then set it to keep spraying and then I limbo under the water stream! And then I made the stream really high and I jumped over it! It felt so refreshing, I want to do it again and again!
Today while I was on the trampoline I saw Maisy by the swingset. There is a platform on our swingset. You use a four step ladder to get on top of it. So I taught Maisy to use the ladder. She likes to run up the slide. And then when she wants to get down she chooses to go down the slide. She likes it on top of the swingset because it's so shady. Here's a picture:
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your blog Kira. You need to write on it everyday. Jumping on the trampoline with the hose sounds fun. I hope the nice weather will stay for awhile.
ReplyDeleteI tried posting something and it didn't go. Hhhhmmmmm I will look again.
ReplyDeleteDid you get my comment?
ReplyDelete